Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Walt Whitman

Here we performed a monster set with most of our strongest and most complicated selections, and we were rewarded with the highest praise a crowd can give, that of a standing ovation.  I am very proud to say that whenever I've donned the tails with UMMGC, our artistry has always moved the audience to its feet.  The whole club was pleased about its musical showing to the Walt Whitman crowd.  One woman told us our harmonies moved her to tears!  How can a group better connect with an audience than when it touches their emotions?  That's what it's all about!

Okay, enough for me today.  Time to sleep...  NYC is a big city, and I need to be ready for it.  I would like to say I hope its ready for us, but who am I kidding, its NYC, this will be a big one.


No comments:

Post a Comment